Saturday, March 10, 2012

a little encouragement

We've reached that point in the semester. Where all the exams, assignments, projects, and deadlines start piling up and it pretty much just seems like you're going to crash and burn and nothing gets done except you bake a cake to procrastinate. Yeah. Fun times. I have to remind myself that this is just one season of life, and it's best to just take a deep breath and tackle your to-do list head on (lists are my way of taking control of the situation). It's in moments like those that I wish I had a liiiittle more optimism to get me through the week, so I've started to compile inspirational, encouraging words that just might help you make it one more week until (OMG.big.sigh) Spring Break. Enjoy :)

Source: imgfave.com via Katelyn on Pinterest






Source: flickr.com via Katelyn on Pinterest










I've also found it so important to take a break from the stress of school and enjoy the things that you will actually remember 20 years from now. That paper you put off until the last minute? Not so much. If all else fails, find a cute dog to play with. They are undoubtedly one of the best stress relievers you could possibly find.


Isn't she the cutest thing ever? 

3 comments: