Sunday, February 26, 2012

hello there, spring

With the weather turning warmer, I thought it would be fun to talk about some fun spring trends that are popping up everywhere. Spring is my favorite season by far, and although we didn't have much of a winter here in Fort Worth, it's always exciting to take in the sunshine that now lasts well past 5 p.m. I compiled a few of my favorite trends for the season, and I would love to hear your favorites too!

First up, we have neon. I especially love adding a pop of neon to an otherwise neutral ensemble.

Neon



I find myself gravitating toward flowy, loose, colorful tops this season. Probably because you don't have to think twice about pairing them with skinny jeans and a couple fun bracelets, plus they can be layered and belted to your heart's content.

Silk tops


Mint is showing up everywhere these days. I love this trend so much I'm wearing mint nail polish as I type. It's perfect for all skin types and is the epitome of springtime.

mint


Colored denim is another favorite of mine. Regular jeans just seem so boring now that there are so many options in the bottoms department!
(Don't stare at this picture too long or it will become creepy.)

colorful denim

colorful denim by katelynkellam featuring skinny jeans

Happy spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment